DID YOU KNOW...
According to Harris Interactive, 438 million vacation days went unused by the USA's work-a-holic workforce in 2007.
1. What sportscaster is heard on the Meat Loaf recording of "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" ?
2. How many numerals are in the serial numbers on all US paper
3. How many times the word America appear in "The Star-Spangled Banner" ?
4. Which two 1974 disaster movie classics were dubbed "Shake and Bake" by Hollywood wags ?
5. Who was the first network TV news personality to receive a
$1-million-a-year salary ?
6. Who am I ??
I'm a famous artist now, but during my lifetime, I sold only one piece; Red Vineyard at Arles...
7. What were the most popular baby names for boys and girls in 1946- the first year of the baby boom generation ?
8. Of all the toothed creatures in the world, which is the largest ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Beetle dung, sauerkraut and rhinoceros hoof are all believed to be medieval aphrodisiacs.
1. PHIL RIZZUTO
4. EARTHQUAKE - THE TOWERING INFERNO
5. BARBARA WALTERS
6. VAN GOGH
7. james- mary
8. SPERM WHALE
The only real one on the list is sauerkraut.
Another would be rhino HORN, not hoof.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !