DID YOU KNOW...
Karaoke means "empty orchestra" in Japanese.
1. name the major metropolitan daily newspaper whose motto is, "all the news
that's fit to print".
2. Londoner mary ann Nichols gained notoriety in 1888 by being the
3. which of the fifty is nick-named "old dominion"?
4. which of the 112 elements comes last alphabetically?
5. how many inches is the biblical "cubit"?
6. who was the better known flying companion of navigator Fred Noonan?
7. who closed his tv show each week with the salutation; "goodnight, mrs.
Calabash, wherever you are !"?
8. . what movie cowboy side-kick drove a jeep named "nellybelle"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
there are four times as many cab drivers in new york city today than there were 75 years ago.
1. NEW YORK TIMES
2. FIRST VICTIM OF JACK THE RIPPER
6. AMELIA EARHART
7. JIMMY DURANTE
8. PAT BRADY
in the 1930's there were 75,000 cab drivers in new york city, compared to
the 40,000 who work there today.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !