DID YOU KNOW...
Add the ads:
In 1960, an hour-long show had about 9 minutes of commercial breaks. In 2010, about 18.
1. Cu is the chemical symbol for what element?
2. Which film features Steve Martin in the role of Vincent Antonelli?
A. - Roxanne
b. - My Blue Heaven
c. - The Jerk
d. - Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
3. Who was the third actor on the boat with Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner the night
the actress drowned?
4. Name the two Presidents that Dean Rusk served as Secretary of State.
5. What historical event is the setting for "The Scarlet Pimpernel"?
6. Who co-anchored the Evening News with Barbara Walters?
7. What was the occupation of the title character in "The World's Greatest Hero"?
a. - High School Teacher
b. - Pizza Delivery Man
c. - Scientist
d. - Unemployed Carpet Cleaner
8. Who replaced Thomas Eagleton on the 1972 McGovern democratic ticket?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Alaska's Kodiak Island is the largest island in the USA.
2. - b
3. Christopher Walken
4. KENNEDY AND JOHNSON
5. THE FRENCH REVOLUTION
6. HARRY REASONER
7. - a
8. R. SARGENT SHRIVER
Kodiak island is the second largest, the largest being the big island of Hawaii.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !