Did you know....
MARK TWAIN INVENTED A TRIVIAL PURSUIT-LIKE GAME CALLED MARK TWAIN’S MEMORY-BUILDER
1. who got bumped off the half-dollar to make room for JFK's profile in 1964?
2. which continent gives you the best chance of seeing a cockatiel in the wild?
3. what is the LAST word in the declaration of independence?
4. what member of frodo's fellowship didn't make it out of the mines of moria with his comrades?
5. what US president was shown, after DNA testing, to have fathered an illegitimate son named eston?
6. what is the more common name for tetraflouroethylene? (hint; it's in your kitchen!)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
clint eastwood wrote many of the scores for his movies.
1. BEN FRANKLIN
2. australia (south america?)
4. gandalf (??)
6. teflon (mylar??)
eastwood wrote scores for movies such as "mystic river", "the bridges of madison county", "absolute power", and "million dollar baby", among others. and you can catch him singing lead vocals on the johnny mercer song, "accentuate the positive" on the soundtrack of his movie, "midnight in the garden of good and evil".
he began his professional music career in 1961 with a single called "unknown girl". two more singles followed in the next three years, as well as the release of an LP titled "rawhide's clint eastwood sings cowboy favorites".
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !