DID YOU KNOW...
Isaac Asimov is the only author to have a book in every Dewey-decimal
1. Really tough Question Dept;
Name the ten "classes", or categories, under the Dewey-decimal system used by libraries.
2. what was sonny bono's more formal first name?
3. how many of the six new England states were among the original thirteen
4. who starred in the 1962 movie, mr. limpet, a story about a man who turns
into a fish?
5. what comic book included among it's characters a certain mr. mxyzptlk?
6. name the super-intelligent, genius cartoon dog who has a human assistant
7. what's the name of fred flintstone's boss down at the quarry?
8. name the comic book principle of the high school attended by archie
andrews and friends.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
a muskellunge is an instrument used for harvesting clams.
1. Classes -
1.1 000 – Computer science, information & general works
1.2 100 – Philosophy and psychology
1.3 200 – Religion
1.4 300 – Social sciences
1.5 400 – Language
1.6 500 – Science
1.7 600 – Technology
1.8 700 – Arts and recreation
1.9 800 – Literature
1.10 900 – History, geography, and biography1.
4. DON KNOTTS
6. MR. PEABODY
7. MR. SLATE
8. mr. weatherbee
the muskellunge, most commonly referred to as the muskie, is a fresh-water
pike that lives in rivers and lakes in the midwest and can weigh as much as
70 pounds. it has been known to eat muskrats, ducks, and mice.
the muskie is the state fish of Wisconsin.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !