Did you know??
"Atari" means the equivalent of "check", as in the game of chess.
1. what year was the "pong" video game introduced to the USA?
2. the science of simulating living systems with machinery is commonly called........what?
3. what singer had a big 60's hit with "to sir with love"?
4. to which country must i travel to visit the cities of Basel and Bern?
5. who was the long-running host of the TV dance show, "soul train"?
6. how many singles off the "thriller" album hit the top 10?
7. what percentage of the world's daily oil usage is consumed in the USA?
8. What famous Revolutionary War-era statesman invented Bi-Focals ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??bottled water and vodka production.
the average iceberg weighs over 20 thousand tons.
5. DON CORNELIUS
8. Ben Franklin
in fact, if you could weigh the average iceberg, it'd be more like 20 MILLION tons.
in Newfoundland, iceberg ice is "harvested" for