DID YOU KNOW...
Today is the birthday of Theodor Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, born in 1904. Here are the names of some characters that appear in his books.
Vipper of Vipp
1. What was singer Rudy Vallee's nick-name?
2. What is your home state if you are a "down-easter"?
3. The Ken Berry character , Captain Wilton Parmenter, was featured in what TV sit-com?
4. What year saw the release of the original movie "The Omen"?
5. what cartoon feline was fond of telling us, "I hate meeces to pieces!"?
6. What was the original name of CITGO, the Gasoline company?
7. The 1973 movie, "Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid" starred what two pop music idols?
8. Minnesota's lake Itaska is the source of what river?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The first refrigerator was built in 1859.
1. the vagabond lover
5. MR. JINKS
6. Cities Service
7. BOB DYLAN AND KRIS KRISTOFFERSON
8. the mississippi
In 1859, a Frenchman named Ferdinand Carr'e invented the very first refrigerator, which effectively used ammonia as a cooling agent. Ammonia was eventually replaced by fluoride-chlorine-hydrocarbon, which helped refrigerators run more efficiently, but scientists soon discovered that it had a very negative impact on the ozone layer. Environmentally friendly fridges soon appeared- using ammonia again.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !