Did you know??
"Atari" means the equivalent of "check", as in the game of chess.
1. what year was the "pong" video game introduced to the USA?
2. the science of simulating living systems with machinery is commonly called........what?
3. what singer had a big 60's hit with "to sir with love"?
4. to which country must i travel to visit the cities of basel and bern?
5. who was the long-running host of the TV dance show, "soul train"?
6. how many singles off the "thriller" album hit the top 10?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the average iceberg weighs over 20 thousand tons.
5. DON CORNELIUS
6. seven (five?)
in fact, if you could weigh the average iceberg, it'd be more like 20 MILLION tons.
in newfoundland, iceberg ice is "harvested" for
bottled water and vodka production
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !