Did you know...
ROUGHLY $20 MILLION IN COUNTERFEIT U.S. CURRENCY IS IN
CIRCULATION AT ANY GIVEN TIME.
1. Who's 2001 Newsweek obituary was headlined, "America's Beloved Bigot" ?
2. Where in the bathroom would you find "buculets"?
3. To which of the fifty must I travel to visit the ZIPPO lighter museum?
a. – Pennsylvania
b. – Ohio
c. – Massachusetts
d. - Michigan
4. How many Oscar nominations did "The Color Purple" get ?
BONUS: How many Oscars did it WIN?
5. Who was the first major leaguer to enter the Baseball Hall of Fame with a San Diego
Padres logo on his plaque?
a.- Willie McCovey
b. – Gaylord Perry
c. – Ozzie Smith
d. – Dave Winfield
6. What year saw the introduction of the "Nicotine Patch" for smokers who want to quit?
a. – 1990
b. – 1992
c. – 1994
d. - 1996
7. What sort of critter comes in a "Goliath Bird-eating" variety?
a. – snake
b. – Spider
c. – Bird
d. – Insect
8. What seemingly out-of-place coin-operated vending machine, usually found in public Restrooms, would I find in the taxis of Amsterdam?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts were originally called Country Squares.
1. CARROLL O'CONNOR'S
2. they are those little bumpers on the under-side of the toilet seat
3. - a (Bradford, Pa.)
4. 11 nominations-0 awards
5. – d
6. – b
7. – b
8. condom vending machines
The name was always Pop-Tarts. But,
Post Cereals did release a similar product called Country Squares, not long after Pop-
Tarts came out.
Introduced in 1964, they weren't frosted at first; Frosted Pop-Tarts were introduced in
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !