DID YOU KNOW...
Former Cincinnati Reds catcher Johnny Bench was able to hold seven baseballs at a time in one hand !
1. In the Edgar Rice Burroughs original Ape-man story, Tarzan of the Apes, what was Jane Parker's country of origin ?
a. - Scotland
b. - England
c. - Ireland
d. - USA
(Bonus; Her hometown??)
2. What percent of a grape is water ?
(Bonus; what % of a raisin is water ?)
3. What 1948 Automobile had a single headlight, in the center of the car, that turned with the steering wheel ?
4. Which "State Quarter" has a guitar, trumpet, and fiddle pictured on it ?
5. Port of Spain is the Capital city of what country ?
6. What state lies on the western border of the state that borders Ohio on the west ?
7. What fictional Little League team was sponsored by "Chico's Bail Bonds"
8. Hank Aaron, Willie Mays, and Stan Musial share the record for most All-Star Game appearances ; How many ?
a. - 15
b. - 18
c. - 20
d. - 24
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The baby boy being christened in the baptism scene in The Godfather was the daughter of the director, Frances Ford Coppola.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !