DID YOU KNOW...
Despite having no lyrics at all, Frank Zappa’s album, Jazz From Hell was sold with an “Explicit Lyrics” warning sticker.
1. Which of the following is an example of a palindrome?
a. - Cheese
b. - Building
c. - Rotor
d. - Facetious
2. You're reading the classified section and see a strange set of abbreviations. "1BR/1BA, Riv Vu, Ht & S/W/G inc". What are you reading about ?
3. What's the more formal name for the "Big Dipper" constellation ?
4. If I'm shopping at a Millinery, what am I looking to buy ?
5. What 3 ingredients make a sidecar cocktail?
6. An Oometer is used to measure and classify...........what food item ?
7. In which city was Bob Hope born?
a. - London
b.- New York City
c. - Belfast
d. - Montreal
8. Which action movie actor was dubbed the muscles from Brussels?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The average life span of a hummingbird is 17 months.
1. - c
2. An apartment or house for rent
3. Ursa Major
4. Ladies Hats
5. Brandy Cointreau Lemon juice
7. - a (specifically, the borough of Eltham)
8. Jean Claude Van Dam
Hummingbirds live an average of 5 years. They are hatched from eggs so small
that three of them would be covered by a penny.
the nest-1.5 inches in diameter
flight speed-20 to 35 MPH
heartbeats-1,260 per minute
Hummingbirds have to eat about every ten minutes during the day.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !