1. RT is the nick-name for what kind of medical specialist?
2. who played elliot ness in the old TV series, "the untouchables".
3. name the mountain range that separates europe from asia.
4. who was the most notable employee of the fictional british "universal export ltd"?
5. which part of the shark is a chinese delicacy?
6. can you name the five permanent members of the united nations security council?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the musical, "west side story" is a modern-day version of shakespeare's "a mid-summer night's dream".
1. RADIOLOGY TECHNICIAN (also, x-ray tech is acceptable)
2. ROBERT STACK
3. THE URALS
4. JAMES BOND
5. THE FIN
6. USA, CHINA, FRANCE, RUSSIA, UNITED KINGDOM.
"west side story" is actually based on "romeo and juliet".
set in 1950's new york city, the story features two star-crossed lovers- maria and tony- in a tale that parallels the shakespeare tragedy. the feuding houses of the original play become opposing street gangs called the jets and the sharks. and just like romeo and juliet, these young lovers are not destined for happiness.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !