DID YOU KNOW...
A STONE WEIGHS SLIGHTLY LESS AT THE EQUATOR THAN IT DOES AT THE NORTH POLE.
1. What scale is used to measure the intensity of tornadoes?
2. Who was known as the "Clown Prince of Basketball"?
3. In real-estate shorthand, what does the acronym FDR represent?
4. In the 1986 film, "Crocodile Dundee", what movie is playing on Mick Dundee's hotel room TV while he's in the bathroom?
5. What's the tallest masonry edifice in the world?
6. What was the original name of the Bank of America?
7. Do you recall the name of John Lennon's assassin?
8. What's the name of the Senior citizen's activist group founded in 1970 by Maggie Kuhn?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Leonardo da Vinci could bend horseshoes with his bare hands.
1. THE FUJITA SCALE
2. MEADOWLARK LEMON
3. formal dining room
4. "major dundee"
5. WASHINGTON MONUMENT
6. BANK OF ITALY
7. MARK DAVID CHAPMAN
8. THE GREY PANTHERS
Well known as the original Renaissance man- inventor, artist, philosopher, chef, and mathematician- Leonardo also possessed less publicized talents. He was a master equestrian and enjoyed swimming and fencing, and his great strength enabled him to bend horseshoes and to stop galloping horses by grabbing their reins.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !