DID YOU KNOW...
Q: HOW MANY TOOTHPICKS CAN YOU MAKE FROM ONE CORD OF WOOD?
A: 75 MILLION.
1. In the 1961 Disney film, The Absent-Minded Professor, what was the name of the compound invented by the title character ?
2. What's the most commonly-used stimulant world-wide ?
3. What Broadway musical served as a tribute to Fats Waller ?
4. By what name is the former Stalingrad known today ?
5. In what sport is there a "Side Horse" ?
6. How many times did champion Ken Jennings win at JEOPARDY ?
7. "Platypus" translates from the Greek into English as ...............what?
8. What put TV's hard-nosed detective Ironside in a wheelchair ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
John Glenn piloted the USA's first transcontinental supersonic flight.
3. AIN'T MISBEHAVIN'
7. "flat foot"
8. A BULLET
He accomplished the feat in 1957, five years before he became the first American to orbit the earth. Glenn made the cross-country flight, averaging 760 MPH, in a record three hours and 23 minutes.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !