1. ibn saud was the founder of what country?
2. who was the heaviest champion in boxing history?
3. what is january's birthstone?
4. what ancient people worshiped a god named "nut"?
5. what are the three national parks that the continental divide passes through?
6. whose 1998 death prompted eydie gorme to sob; "it's the saddest day of my life!" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
magnets get their name from magnesia, a province in greece.
1. SAUDI ARABIA
2. Nikolay Valuev (primo carnera)
4. THE EGYPTIANS
5. YELLOWSTONE, GLACIER, rocky mountain
6. frank sinatra's (??)
the first magnets found were from rock called lodestone, which contains magnetite, an iron ore named after magnesia, the region in greece where it was discovered.
today, most magnets we use contain a combination of various metals, including nickel and cobalt, as well as resin and even vinyl (as a binder).
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !