DID YOU KNOW...
The word "bride" comes from old English for the name for "cook," while the word groom comes from from "male child."
1. In what U.S. State does 24 % of the population claim Irish ancestry ?
2. Who Said That??
Its been so long since sex I forget who gets tied up"?
a. Joan Rivers
b. Woody Allen
c. Redd Foxx
d. George Burns
3. Which animal has the largest eye ?
4. What country did Italy invade in 1935?
5. Who sang the title song in the film Grease?
(Bonus; Who wrote it ?)
6. John Glenn, first USA astronaut to orbit earth was in which branch of the Armed Forces ?
7. Shirley Bassey sang three Bond themes - which 3 films?
8. As of 2011, what country produces the largest potato crop ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Pink Floyd once held an outdoor concert of The Wall at the Berlin Wall.
3. Giant Squid
4. Ethiopia (acceptable; Abyssinia)
5. Frankie Valli
6. Marine Corps
7. Goldfinger, Diamonds are Forever, Moonraker
8. - a
The concert was staged on vacant terrain between Potsdamer Platz and the Brandenburg Gate, a location that was part of the former "no-man's land" of the Berlin Wall. The Wall was written by Roger Waters when he was a member of Pink Floyd in 1979 with a tour following in 1980 and 1981.
The show had a sell-out crowd of over 350,000 people, and right before the performance started the gates were opened which enabled at least another 100,000 people to watch.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !