Did you know…
The oldest known valentine was sent from within the Tower of London by the imprisoned Duke of Orleans to his French wife in 1415. You can still see this valentine if you visit the British Library in London
1. who starred in the 1950's-60's TV cowboy series, "wanted- dead or alive"?
2. the star ship enterprise ("star trek") traveled sometimes at "warp speed".....
the question is, how fast were they going at warp factor one?
3. what is the motto of the 4-h club?
4. who has been on the cover of people magazine more times (53) than anyone else?
5. currently, what are the top two most popular colors in new car purchases in the USA?
6. can you name the six "weapons" used in a game of "clue"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the new age musician, yanni, attended the london conservatory of music and composed classical operas before finding new age musical stardom.
1. STEVE McQUEEN
2. THE SPEED OF LIGHT
3. "we learn to do by doing" (??)
4. princess diana (madonna ?)
5. SILVER, WHITE
6. KNIFE, GUN, LEAD PIPE, ROPE, candlestick
yanni can't even read music!
the greek-born performer and composer is self-taught. he received no musical training but did get a psychology degree from the university of minnesota.
despite his inability to read or notate music, yanni does compose all of his own works.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !