DID YOU KNOW...
A giraffe's stomach consists of four compartments - a camel's ; three.
1. name the country whose largest city is at Aukland ...
2. do you recall the first names of comics laurel and hardy?
3. who was the voice of shaggy in the "scooby doo" cartoons?
4. which new york city neighborhood is named for it's location south of
5. which NBA team scored 33 straight victories during the 1971-72 season?
6. can you name the only first lady that didn't live in the white house?
7. can you name the body of water that surrounds the three-mile isalnd
nuclear power plant?
8. what, do you think, was the best selling car in america in the year
2001?(make and model please)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the can opener was invented 48 years AFTER tin cans.
1. NEW ZEALAND
2. STANLEY AND OLIVER
3. casey kasem
5. l.a. lakers
6. MARTHA WASHINGTON
7. THE SUSQUEHANNA RIVER
8. honda accord
the tin can, used to preserve foods, was invented in 1810 by londoner peter
durand. it wasn't until 1858 that ezra warner invented a way to open these
contraptions. until then, people were instructed to use a chisel and
beer in cans wasn't introduced until 1935.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !