1. what was the barbie doll wearing when it was first introduced in 1959?
2. what are the three key ingredients in turducken?
3. what baseball great received the highest percentage of votes ever cast for induction into the hall of fame, with 98.84%?
4. what nation is located nine miles off the southern coast of france?
5. what is the literal meaning of the word, "antibiotic"?
6. what was the 1975 hit that britons, in 2002, voted their favorite single record of all time?
TRUTH OR CRAP?
frank sinatra always carried a roll of dimes in case he had to "knock some punk out!"
1. a zebra-striped black and white swimsuit and stiletto heels. (????)
2. TURKEY, DUCK, CHICKEN
3. tom seaver (mickey mantle?)
5. "against life" (?)
6. "BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY- QUEEN
sinatra did always carry a roll of dimes, but it grew out of the kidnapping of his son, frank jr., in 1963.
the kidnappers told him to call only from pay phones- and during one of those calls he ran out of coins. he vowed never to be without dimes again.
he ended up paying the $250,000 ransom. the kidnappers were eventually caught, and frank never stopped carrying that roll of dimes.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !