DID YOU KNOW...
The original working title to the 1995 film, Clueless was
"I was a Teenage Teenager".
1. What was the title of the Stephen King novella that was the basis for the film Stand By Me ?
2. What does "Kamikaze" translate to in English ?
3. The Barbie Doll has a pet dog; do you know it's name ?
4. Do you know the first names of the singing duo, Brooks & Dunn ?
5. What was the name of Diana Rigg character on the TV series The Avengers ?
6. Which retail chain reminds you that "low prices are just the beginning" ?
7. Definition (D);
n.~ 1. a generator esp. one for producing direct current. 2. An extremely energetic and forceful person.
8. Who was Dante's guide through Paradise in The Divine Comedy ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The collective noun for a group of wrestlers is a "Crunch".
1. "The Body"
2. "Devine Wind"
4. Kix and Ronnie
5. Emma Peel
6. Home depot
...and the gym they train at is a "Crunch Gym" !
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !