DID YOU KNOW.........
Austrian composer Arnold Schoenberg was obsessed with the number 13. He was born on September 13, 1874, and believed he would die on the 13th as well. Probably, he decided, on a Friday the 13th, and most likely in 1951, when he was 76 (7 + 6 = 13). That year, July 13 fell on a Friday, and Schoenberg stayed in bed all day, awaiting death. Late that night his wife went to his room to check on him and scold him for wasting the day so foolishly. When she opened the door, Schoenberg looked up at her, uttered the single word “harmony”—and died. Time of death: 11:47 P.M. . . . 13 minutes before midnight.
1. true or false-
the sun spews out more than a million tons of matter every second.
2. what does the "L" stand for in l ron hubbard's name?
3. what was the average annual income in the USA at the start of WWII ?
4. what is meant by the term, to "trip the light fantastic"?
5. at one north carolina golf club, what sort of critter can you rent, for $100, to caddy your clubs?
6. what year was it that the detroit automobile company produced it's first vehicle, a delivery wagon designed by henry ford?
TRUTH OR CRAP?
the mansion where martha custis lived when george washington proposed marriage was called the white house.
2. lafayette (lewis?)
4. TO DANCE
5. a llama (a burro???)
the mansion, on the pamunkey river in new kent county, virginia, is where the widowed martha dandridge custis lived with her first husband.
she was still living at "white house" when she married george.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !