DID YOU KNOW...
The iron framework of the Statue of Liberty was devised by French engineer Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel, who also built the Eiffel Tower in Paris.......
1. what was the amount written on the price tag attached to country comic
icon Minnie pearl's hat?
2. what famous jazz orchestra had "one o'clock jump" as it's theme song?
3. what fraction of an iceberg is above the surface of the water?
4. Really tough Question dept;
who is the only player from a losing team to be named world series MVP?
5. how many individuals were involved in "ok corral" shootout?
6. what is the name of the train, featured in an early James bond novel and
film, that regularly runs between Paris and Istanbul?
7. what product was promoted using carley simon's "anticipation" in the
8. what did the Beverly hillbillies call the swimming pool on their estate?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Actor Richard Gere is a Muslim.
2. count basie
4. bobby richardson in 1960
6. ORIENT EXPRESS
7. HEINZ, THE "SLOW" KETCHUP
8. THE CEMENT POND
Richard Gere is a Buddhist. He is active in the Buddhist community; he's a
free-Tibet" activist and is cofounder of New York City's Tibet House, an
organization that seeks to preserve the ancient culture of Tibet. He also
wrote the forward to the Dalai Lama's book, The World of Tibetan Buddhism.
Oh, By the way ; Mr. Gere's Middle name is Tiffany !
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !