DID YOU KNOW...
Kansas is the geographic center of the 48 states - marked in a pasture in
Lebanon, by the Nebraska border. Forty miles away is the magnetic/geodetic
center of North America - the reference point for all land survey in the
U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
1. What is the name of the actor who picked up an Oscar for Best Actor in
1995 for his role in Leaving Las Vegas ?
2. What is the name of the singer who married Linda Eastman in 1969?
3. To which of the Fifty must I travel to attend the Sundance Film Festival ?
4. Where Am I ?
I am a European city.
I was once called the “Queen of the Danube.”
A river divides me into two joined cities.
My Castle Hill offers a reconstructed glimpse at medieval splendor.
After WWII, I came under communist control until 1989.
Turkey occupied my country from 1541 to 1686.
Vampires are said to reside in the country to my east.
5. Who was the youngest boxer to win a World Heavyweight Championship ?
(Bonus; who was the youngest boxer to LOSE it ?)
6. What would you be served if you ordered "Spitchcock" ?
7. Who was the only General to be elected President of the USA in the Twentieth Century ?
8. What was Clint Eastwood's assignment when he was in the U.S. Army during the Korean War ?
a. - Boot Camp Swimming Instructor
b. - Boot Camp Hand-to-Hand Combat Instructor
c. - Boot Camp Firing Range Instructor
d. - "bivouac" (camping) and FTX (Field Training Exercise) Instructor
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Jack Daniel owned the largest commercial Whiskey distillery in 18th-century America.
1. Nicolas Cage
2. Paul McCartney
4. I am Budapest
5. Mike Tyson (Mike Tyson)
6. A eel that's been split and grilled, fried, or broiled
7. Dwight D. Eisenhower
George Washington owned the largest commercial distillery.
At its peak in 1799, the five-still operation produced 11,000 gallons of whiskey a year. Located three miles from Washington's Mt. Vernon estate, it was reconstructed and opened for guided tours in 2007.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !