1. name the singer who's nick-name was "the vagabond lover", from his theme song, "i'm just a vagabond lover".
2. can you name the performer who became famous as weary willie, the sad-faced clown?
3. what does the "h.g." stand for in the name, h.g.wells?
4. who was the first actor to play tarzan in a "talkie"?
5. what's the last name of the outlaw siblings cole, bob, jim and john?
6. what sort of critter is a steenbok?
truth or crap ??
when babe ruth played baseball, he sometimes wore a cabbage leaf under his hat.
1. rudy valee (ray noble?)
2. EMMETT KELLY
3. herbert george (henry garrett???)
4. JOHNNY WEISSMULLER
the former home-run king wore a cabbage leaf under his cap to help keep him cool on sweltering days. he changed it every two innings and rarely played without on during hot weather.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !