DID YOU KNOW...
The initial budget allocated in 1939 for research and development of the atomic bomb was $6000- By 1945, the expenditure had grown to $2 billion.
1. TV private eye Jim Rockford drove the new model of what car each season?
2. According to Jonah 1:17 (King James version), how long was Jonah in the belly of the "great fish" ?
3. Which Candy was hawked as being "indescribably delicious" ?
4. What song, performed by Joe Cocker, was used as the theme for the TV series, "The Wonder Years"?
5. Fill in the blank; "At 188 decibels, the whistling call of the ____ _____ is the loudest sound made by any animal."
6. At over 660 decibels, who's call produces the loudest noise in the animal kingdom?
7. What's that ball on the top of flag poles called?
8. What was the virus that ultimately defeats a genocidal Martian army in the novel and movie, "War of the Worlds"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Fidel Castro quit smoking cigars more than twenty years ago.
1. PONTIAC FIREBIRD
2. 3 days and 3 nights
3. ALMOND JOY
4. "WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS"
5. "CAT BALLOU"
6. blue whale
7. the truck
8. THE COMMON COLD VIRUS
Though Castro was once famous for smoking large Cuban cigars, he does no more than smell the occasional one these days. During a Cuban anti-smoking campaign, Fidel decided to set a good example by quitting. It probably wasn't easy; he had been smoking since he was fifteen.
Cigar smoking once posed a greater danger to Fidel than to most people; the CIA once tried to assassinate him with an exploding cigar.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !