DID YOU KNOW...
Emily Dickenson wrote more than nine hundred poems; only four were published during her lifetime.
1. Who was the only Honeymooners cast member to win an Emmy for performing on the Sitcom ?
2. What is the name of the town where the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is located ?
3. If you add them all up, how many gifts are mentioned in the song "The twelve Days of Christmas" ?
4. What are those icicle-like structures called that form when wrought iron rusts on underwater shipwrecks ?
5. What position did baseball great Jackie Robinson play during most of his career ?
6. In what 1998 romantic comedy would I find central characters named Joe Fox and Kathleen Kelly, aka "NY152" and "Shopgirl" ?
7. Who was the first female author to win the Nobel prize for
8. Name the nurse who founded the American Red Cross.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Adolph Hitler had a copper-eyed White Persian named Sandi.
1. art carney
5. SECOND BASE
6. YOU'VE GOT MAIL
7. pearl s. buck
8. CLARA BARTON
But his German shepherd dog, Blondi, went with the Fuhrer to his grave, when Hitler's Doctor administered her the same cyanide pills that her master used to commit suicide.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !