DID YOU KNOW...
Between the first Earth Day in 1970 and the new millennium, human-made emissions of greenhouse gases rose 70%.
1. Which baseball stadium is at 1060 West Addison Street, in Chicago?
2. Which "Star Trek" aliens are known for their ridged foreheads and their love for battle?
3. Name the Island in the Mediterranean that lies directly north of the island of Sardinia...
4. What country music Icon had his first hit in the fifties with “Purple People Eater” ?
5. Marion Donovan's patent in 1951 made a life a whole lot easier for mothers and fathers. What was it?
a. - Breast pump
b. - Overhead mobile
c. - Binky
d. - Disposable diapers
6. Which of these is considered the world's deadliest snake ?
a. - King Cobra
b. - Black Mamba
c. - Blue Krait
d. - Fer-de-Lance
7. Put these Oscar-winners in chronological order, from oldest to latest..........
a. - On the Waterfront
b. - Ben-Hur
c. - The Sound of Music
d. - From Here to Eternity
e. – West Side Story
8. - What was the nickname used by Archie Bunker for his wife Edith, on the TV series, All in the Family ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Vatican City is the only country in the world where the ATMs offer service in Latin.
1. Wrigley Field
4. Sheb Wooley
5. - d
6. - b
7. d - a - b - e - c
"Enserito scidulam quaeso ut faciundam cognoscas rationem. "
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !