DID YOU KNOW...
Carat weight can be 10, 12, 14, 18, 22, or 24. The higher the number, the greater the purity. To be called "solid gold," gold must have a minimum weight of 10 carats. "Pure gold" must have a carat weight of 24, (though there is still a small amount of copper in it). Pure gold is so soft that it can be molded by hand. -
1. What movie comedy had a song called "Springtime for Hitler" ?
2. What year saw the very first National League Baseball game?
a. - 1866
b. - 1876
c. - 1886
d. - 1896
Bonus; Same question for the American League.
a. - 1891
b. - 1901
c. - 1911
3. The Vernal Equinox ushers in which of the four seasons?
4. What Comedy Troupe introduced Canada to Mr. Heavyfoot and the Chicken Lady?
5. What does Jay Leno call the segment where He chats with folks on the street?
6. In the oscar-winning movie, "Traffic", how many U.S. Senators appear in cameo roles?
7. What Salmon Rushdie novel got him a death sentence from Islamic religious leaders?
8. What duo squared off in the U.S. presidential election billed as "the shrimp vs. the
TRUTH OR CRAP??
President Herbert Hoover made "The Star-Spangled Banner" the official anthem of the
1. "THE PRODUCERS"
4. the kids in the hall
7. 'THE SATANIC VERSES"
8. DUKAKIS AND BUSH I
Long the unofficial anthem, Hoover made it official in 1931.
The melody was taken from a popular English Drinking song, and the words were a poem
written in Baltimore in 1814 by Francis Scott Key
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !