DID YOU KNOW...
The Snickers candy bar was named after the Mars family's pet horse, Snicker.
1. How many necks did Cheap Trick's Rick Neilson's guitar boast ?
2. What's the name of Harry Potter's pet owl ?
3. What item did the National rifle Association offer to lapsed members as an incentive to re-join ?
4. What percent of a PGA tournament winner's check typically goes to the Caddy ?
5. What part of the body is affected by an acute case of Glossitis ?
6. Who penned Occupation; Skateboarder ?
7. What game begins with "throwing cork" ?
8. What comic book superhero escaped from an Asylum to fight crime in a city called The City ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Factophobia refers to the fear of knowledge.
3. a .45 cal. silver bullet
4. TEN PERCENT
5. the tongue
6. TONY HAWK
8. the tick
Gnosiophobia is the fear of knowledge; Epistemophobia is also acceptable.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !