DID YOU KNOW...
Luciano Pavarotti received 165 curtain calls on February 24, 1988, after singing in Donizetti’s L’elisir d’amore in Berlin.
1. What Indian city has been dubbed, "Bollywood"?
2. What Cartoon Strip Title character was created by Chester Gould ?
3. What's the title of the 1970's Don McLean hit that begins, "Starry, Starry night"?
4. What is the pole used in the deck game of shuffleboard called?
(Bonus; what are the discs called ?)
5. In what season is winter wheat planted?
6. What animal is the only known one-eared creature on earth?
7. Who was the first female inducted into both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the
Country Music Hall of Fame?
(Hint; she was my very first "crush", and I'm 66)
8. What sort of critter observed it's 172nd birthday in a Queensland,
Australia zoo in 2002?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Mama Cass Elliot died in 1974 when she choked on a sandwich.
2. Dick Tracy
4. a Tang (biscuits)
5. THE FALL
6. the praying mantis
7. Brenda Lee
8. A TORTOISE
According to the autopsy report, Cass Elliot, the plus-size singer died
from heart failure due to obesity. Nothing was found in her throat or trachea, and no
drugs were found in her system.
Strangely, it was in the same London flat that "WHO" drummer Keith Moon died
from a prescription drug overdose.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !