ON THIS DATE IN 1987, THE SIMPSONS PREMIERED
According to Guinness World Records, The Simpsons holds the record for most celebrity guest stars.
In 1997 The Simpsons surpassed The Flintstones to become the longest-running animated series of all time. In 2005 it surpassed The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet to become the longest-running comedy in TV history.
Thanks to Lisa Simpson, the number of female saxophone players in school bands has skyrocketed.
When Maggie is scanned at a grocery store in the opening credits, she “costs” $847.63.
1. How many military personnel in a Brigade?
2. Fill in the blank;
"Tsunamis can travel as fast as ___ - ___ kilometers an hour."
3. The tunic of the formal and ceremonial uniform of the Royal Canadian Mounted police is made of what fabric?
4. In the world of sports tools and equipment, the best-selling one of it's kind is the "Acme Thunderer", worn by officials; what is it?
5. In what film does Jack Nicholson play the role of J. J. Gittes ?
6. What's the chemical name of the pain reliever in Tylenol?
7. What is the sheath at the tip of a shoelace called?
8. What pro basketball star was nicknamed "the Admiral"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Outside of Asia, the highest mountain (on dry land) is Mt. McKinley.
1. ABOUT 3,500
8. david robinson
It's a volcano called Aconcagua, the highest peak of the Andes range.
Located in Argentina, the mountain stands 22,831 feet high (Mt. McKinley is 20,320 feet high).
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !