DID YOU KNOW...
A species of Starfish known as Linkia columbiae can reproduce its entire body--that is, grow back completely-- from a single severed piece less than half-an-inch long.
1. What crime connects these songs
The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia- Viki Lawrence
Dark Lady- Cher
The Night Chicago Died- Paper Lace
Copacabana (At the Copa)- Barry Manilow
2. Name That Toy;
UGH! Probably the (to me) second-most annoying toy / cartoon character of the eighties after the Smurfs. Manufactured by Kenner, this character and her cohorts, with names like Apple Dumplin', Orange Blossom, and Butter Cookie,
came scented like their name.
3. Definition (G);
adj.~ 1. Refined in manner; polite. 2. Free from vulgarity or rudeness. 3. Elegantly fashionable or stylish...
4. What TV western heroine was nicknamed "The Queen of the West" ?
5. What was Marlon Brando's character's name in On The Waterfront ?
6. Who was the most famous model of the 1960's ?
7. Which Irish city shares its name with a short rhyme ?
8. In the James Bond books, the Soviet organization was called Smersh; the name was changed in the Bond films to....what ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A tippet is an elegant dessert dish.
1. Fatal Shootings (murder)
2. Strawberry Shortcake
4. Dale Evens
5. Terry Malloy
A tippet is a fashion accessory first worn by men and women in the 14th century. It was an elegant version of the scarf, usually made from swan's down or fur.
Tippets were popular among upper-class women in the early 1800's and over time the popularity of this accessory spread to the lower classes.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !