Did you know...
TO LOSE 1 POUND OF FAT, YOU NEED TO WALK AT LEAST 35 MILES
1. Name the fictional villain whose true identity was Oswald Cobblepot.
2. Where in the world is the 150-mile Marathon des Sables held?
a. - The North Pole
b. - The South Pole
c. - The Sahara Desert
d. - Along the Alaska Pipeline
3. Who was the 20th century's last undisputed heavyweight champ?
4. What New Wave Band's name was inspired by the book, "Jonathan Livingston
5. Name the NBA star who was suspended for refusing to stand during pre-game the
playing of the National Anthem.
6. By what nick-name is culinary expert Jamie Oliver known?
7. What rock combo played the ditty, "Wake Up with Wood" ?
8. If I'm using a cyclic and a collective to control my craft, what am i piloting?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Johnny Depp was once in a band that opened for Iggy Pop.
2. - c
3. LENNOX LEWIS
4. "a flock of seagulls"
5. mahmoud abdul-rauf
6. THE NAKED CHEF
7. ZZ TOP
8. a helicopter
TRUTH !!Johnny Depp fronted several garage bands before he went into acting. One of
these, "The Kids", once opened for Iggy Pop. Depp and his band moved from Florida to
Los Angeles in hopes of making it big. In the meantime, he scored a part in the 1984
movie, "A Nightmare on Elm Street".
Though Depp found fame as an actor, not a musician, he DID get to play a kid who
moves to L.A. and becomes a rock star, in Tom Petty's 1991 music video, "Into the Great
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !