DID YOU KNOW...
As a toddler, he always walked on his tiptoes.
When he was a teenager, he liked to play football, but only touch football. He thought tackle games were too rough.
He has an intense fear of flying and because of it almost refused to go to the 1960 Olympics in Rome, where he won the gold medal that launched his boxing career.
1. Who was the only pitcher in major league history to win both the Cy Young and Most Valuable Player awards in the same year, in unanimous votes?
(Hint; it was in the 1960's)
2. If I'm a "nutmegger", what state do I live in?
3. What was the name of the cartoon cuckoo in those "Cocoa Puffs" commercials?
4. Do you recall the name of Col. Sherman Potter's horse on the TV series, "M*A*S*H*?
5. What's the minimum number of lanes in an Olympic-sized swimming pool?
6. What African nation was once known as Abyssinia?
7. Can you name the 1950's TV sit-com in which the lead character attended "Brooklyn Heights High"?
8. What year were "Post-It Notes" introduced?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Pearl of Allah, the largest pearl on record, weighs in at a whopping 9 1/2 pounds.
1. DETROIT'S DENNY McLAIN
7. "THE PATTY DUKE SHOW"
The Pearl of Allah, also known as the Pearl of Lao-Tzu, weighs 14 pounds.
A Filipino diver found the 9 1/2- inch long Baroque pearl in 1934 in the Palawan sea. It was in a giant clam, known by the scientific name "Tridacna gigas".
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !