Did You Know...
A TYPICAL FAST-FOOD MILKSHAKE CONTAINS MORE THAN 50
1. What material makes up most of the world's ocean floor?
2. Which of the "Batman" villains had the real name Edward Nigma?
a. the Joker
b. Mr. Freeze
d. the Riddler
3. Christopher Walken earned a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for his work in what 1978
a. Annie Hall
b. The Deer Hunter
c. The Dead Zone
d. The Dogs of War
4. What's the motto on the state flag from the sit-com "The Simpsons"?
5. On average, how many breaths per minute does a new-born baby take?
6. What memento of the TV sit-com "Seinfeld" is on display at the Smithsonian's
National Museum of American History?
7. What actor has been honored more often than any other at Hollywoods annual Golden Raspberry Awards, which poke fun at the worst of the year in film ?
a. Jean Claude Van Dam
b. Steven Segal
c. Sylvester Stallone
d. Jackie Chan
8. How many buttons are there on a U.S. sailor's bell-bottom pants?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Grizzly bear is a descendant of the Polar bear.
1. - a
4. "not just another state"
6. the ruffled shirt that Seinfeld wore in the "puffy shirt" episode
7. c (30 nominations, 10 wins)
Actually, it's the other way around. Polar bears descended from the Grizzly, and of all
existing bear species, they are the most closely related.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !