DID YOU KNOW...
For every fifty miles driven in an automobile, a person has a one-in-a-million chance of being killed in an accident.
1. In what (1973) film does Marlon Brando utter the infamous line, "Get the Butter" ?
2. The McDonnell Douglas AV-8B "Jump Jet" is named after what bird of Prey ? ?
3. What sort of fruit juice is used to make a Mohito Cocktail ?
4. What's the only feature-length Animated film to earn a "Best Picture" nomination (It lost out to The Silence of the Lambs) ?
5. Who are the "Night Visitors" in the Menotti opera, Amahl and the Night Visitors ?
6. Joe Montana is one of only two Quarterback to possess four Super Bowl rings; name the other........
7. Definition (M);
adj.~ Clearly apparent to the sight or understanding; obvious. 1. To show or demonstrate plainly; reveal. 2. To be evidence of; to prove. 3. To display or provide a list of items, as in a ship's cargo or passengers.
8. What two countries border on Nepal ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Kofta is the National Headdress of Iran.
1. Last Tango in Paris
2. The Harrier
3. Lime Juice
4. Disney's Beauty and the Beast (1991)
5. The Magi, or Three Wise Men
6. Terry Bradshaw
8. India and China
Koftas are a type of meatball found throughout the middle east.
In the simplest form, koftas consist of balls of minced or ground meat — usually beef or lamb — mixed with spices and/or onions.
The vegetarian varieties like lauki kofta, shahi aloo kofta, and malai kofta are popular in India, as is kofta made of minced goat meat.
The meat is often mixed with other ingredients such as rice, Bulgur, vegetables, or eggs to form a smooth paste.
Koftas are sometimes made with fish or vegetables rather than meat, especially in India.
They can be grilled, fried, steamed, poached, baked or marinated, and may be served with a rich spicy sauce.
Variations occur in North Africa, the Mediterranean, Central Europe, and South Asia.
According to a 2005 study done by a private food company, there were 291 different kinds of kofta in Turkey alone, where it is very popular.
In Arab countries, kofta is usually shaped into cigar-shaped cylinders.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !