DID YOU KNOW...
EARTH’S 15 TECTONIC PLATES MOVE 1 INCH A YEAR, ABOUT THE SAME
RATE AT WHICH FINGERNAILS GROW.
1. What is "MacGyver's" first name?
2. On what cartoon series would you find a character named Optimus Prime?
3. What was the average speed for the winning car at the first Indianapolis 500?
4. What are the three events in an "Ironman" competition?
5. What artist was nick-named "Jack the Dripper"?
6. which two film characters formed the "He-ManWoman Haters Club"?
7. What comic book super-hero calls Central City home?
a. - Wonder Woman
b. – Spider-Man
c. – Captain America
d. – The Flash
8. What does "10-20" mean in CB code?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
by law, the US gold bullion depository at Ft. Knox, Kentucky, may contain only gold.
3. 74 mph
4, SWIMMING, RUNNING, BIKING
5. Jackson Pollock
6. SPANKY & ALFALFA
7. – d
Ft. Knox has stored our originals of the Declaration of Independence, Constitution,
Articles of Confederation, Lincoln's Gettysburg address, and three volumes of the
Valuable items from other governments were also stored there, including the Magna
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !