DID YOU KNOW...
The Eurotunnel (Chunnell) turned a profit in 2007, for the first time in it's 14 year history.
1. Who was the first Soap Opera star to host Saturday Night Live ?
2. What's "BMI" to fitness people ?
3. What year saw the introduction of Diet Coke ?
4. What body of water lies between the Philippines and Vietnam ?
5. Who's the most notable member of a TV sitcom's fictional fraternal lodge "The Kings of Queens" ?
6. Fill in the blank;
A "Undecennial" happens every ______ years.
7. What was the middle name of Alice B. Toklas ?
8. While we're on the subject; Who portrayed Harold Fine in the 1968 film, I Love You Alice B. Toklas ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Barry Manilow wrote the Spaghettios jingle, "Uh, oh, spaghettios"..
1. SUSAN LUCCI
2. body mass index
4. SOUTH CHINA SEA
5. archie bunker
8. PETER SELLERS
But the Copacabana lyricist did pen a number of famous jingles before and after striking it big.
Most notable are;
Like A Good Neighbor (State Farm Insurance)
Stuck On Me (Band-Aid Brand)
Bathroom Bowl Blues (Bowlene Toilet Bowl Cleaner)
Feelin' Free (Pepsi-Cola)
The Most Original Soft Drink Ever (Dr. Pepper)
Grab A Bucket Of Chicken (Kentucky Fried Chicken)
You Deserve A Break Today (McDonalds)
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !