DID YOU KNOW...
On average, there are 178 sesame seeds on each McDonalds BigMac bun.
1. After the 'South China' sea which is the next largest?
Sea of Japan
2. Which of the following drinks is described as a 'peach and orange
flavoured liqueur with a Bourbon base'?
3. Which creatures are collectively called a 'cluster' or 'clutter'?
4. Who composed the songs 'Anything You Can Do', 'Easter Parade' and 'Lets
Face the Music and Dance'?
5. Production numbers of the 'Volkswagen Golf' have surpassed the number of
'Volkswagen Beetles' built but which car holds pole position with more than
29 million produced since 1966?
6. How long is the tongue of the giant anteater?
7. Which is the biggest of the monkey family?
8. Which of the following Titles was NOT directed by Sir Alfred Hitchcock?
North by Northeast
The Lady Vanishes
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Sidney Portier played Jackie Robinson in the Ball Player's Bio Film.
1. Caribbean (971,400 square miles),
Mediterranean (966,500), Bering (875,750) and Sea of Japan (391,100).
4. Irving Berlin
5. Toyota Corolla
6. 24 inches
8. North by Northeast
Robinson played himself in the 1950 film, "The Jackie Robinson Story"
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !