trivia 4/29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
trivia 4/29
DID YOU KNOW...
WORLDWIDE, ABOUT 20% OF ALL MARRIED COUPLES ARE FIRST COUSINS.

1. What is the phonetic code word for the letter P ?
2. Under the Israeli Constitution, all ordinances and official documents must be available in the two official languages of Israel; what are these two languages ?
3. Can you name the most famous (fictional) resident of Walkabout Creek , Australia ?
4. How many times has Eric Clapton been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ?
What is the name of the three-day music festival held annually on the banks of Loch Ness ?
a. – RockNess
b. – Loch ‘n Roll
c. – Nesstival
d. – Nessiefest
6. In what sport does a cesta play a key role ?
7. What Am I?
I am the natural source of the pearl essence that gives many lipsticks and nail polishes their lustrouos appearance.
8. What is unique about the lone dissenter in The Holdout, Norman Rockwell’s famous painting of frustrated jurors during deliberations ?
a. – He’s the only bald man
b. – He’s the only obviously young man
c. – He’s the only one with his arms crossed
d. – It’s the only female juror
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In the world of computers, a CAPTCHA is simply the key that changes the script from lower case to upper case, and back.
1. – Papa
2. Hebrew and Arabic
3. Mick “Crocodile” Dundee
4. three , with the Yardbirds (1992), With Cream (1993), and as a solo artist (2000)
5. – a
6. Jai Lai
7. I am fish scales,primarily from herring
8. - d
CRAP!!

It is a program used to verify that data is being entered by a human, not a computer robot or other automated program. CAPTCHA is an acronym for Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart.
The Turing test, named for British Scientist Alan Turing, is used to evaluate the intelligence level of machines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom