Did you know ??
"WHAT'S UP, DOC?" WAS FIRST UTTERED BY BUGS BUNNY IN THE 1940 CARTOON A WILD HARE
1. what movie did the line, "what we've got here is a failure to communicate!" come from?
2. which state has the largest public library?
3. what's the very first word in the US constitution?
4. what year did feminist virginia wolfe die?
5. what year was brooke shields born?
6. by what inclusive nick-name were bernard l. barker, eugenio r. martinez, frank a. sturgis, and virgilio r. gonzalez, along with three others, known in 1974?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
bill gates is a college dropout.
1. "COOL HAND LUKE"
2. NEW YORK
4. 1941 (??)
5. 1965 (1969??)
6. WATERGATE SEVEN
in 1973, gates attended harvard university. while there, he developed a version of the programming language called BASIC. on the strength of this language, gates dropped out and formed microsoft with childhood friend paul allen.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !