DID YOU KNOW...
SHORTEST FILM ROLE TO WIN AN OSCAR: SYLVIA MILES, ONSCREEN FOR SIX MINUTES IN MIDNIGHT COWBOY.
1. What group had a hit with "Walking on Sunshine"?
2. Donald Duck's nephews, Huey, Dewey and Louie, belong to what "scouting"
3. In the pilot episode of All in the Family, the family's name wasn't Bunker; what was it ?
4. Name the 1952 film that won Gary Cooper a Best Actor Oscar.
5. What company hyped itself as "Just Slightly Ahead of Our Time" ?
6. Name the 1971 Disney film that was set in an English village named Pepperinge Eye.
(Hint; tagline was You'll beWITCHED! You'll beDAZZLED! )
7. What financial giant is nicknamed "The Thundering Herd" ?
8. What was the name of Cuba Gooding Jr.'s character in Jerry McGuire?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Will Rogers' career began on the stages of Vaudeville.
1. katrina and the waves
2. JUNIOR WOODCHUCKS
4. HIGH NOON
6. bedknobs and broomsticks
7. MERRILL LYNCH
8. rod tidwell
Following in the quirky footsteps of vaudevillian pioneers Buster keaton and Charlie Chaplin, Rogers got his start in variety entertainment venues.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !