DID YOU KNOW...
90% of all teenagers everywhere suffer through some form of acne.
1. What does the "PT" stand for in PT boat ?
2. Who had a big 1990's hit with "You Oughta Know" ?
3. What's the fastest that an average adult camel run ?
4. On the Cable mob soap opera, what famous Hollywood figure played Dr. Elliot Kupferberg, the psychiatrist treating Tony Soprano's shrink ?
5. How many chambers does a fish's heart have ?
6. How many place markers (checkers) are there in a backgammon game ?
7. What animal was the first to have its genome decoded ?
8. In what country did coleslaw originate ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
When the first home video system for consumers was offered for sale in the 1963 Neiman Marcus Christmas catalog, the price was $30,000.
1. PATROL TORPEDO
2. ALANIS MORISSETTE
3. 40 mph
4. peter bogdanovich
7. the nematode
The Ampex Signature V system came in a cabinet that was nine feet long and weighed 900 pounds. It included a black-and-white reel-to-reel video recorder with a TV tuner and automatic timer, a complete audio system, and a color TV monitor.
The price included installation by an engineer.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !