CHECK IT OUT: ON U.S. COINS, ALL PORTRAITS (EXCEPT LINCOLNíS) FACE LEFT.
1. what is the common name for the web-making material produced by some spiders?
2. under what name did james newell osterberg achieve pop music stardom?
3. under what president did andrew johnson serve as vice president?
4. which auto maker was the first to equip it's cars with seat belts as a standard feature?
5. ...and, what year did that happen?
6. can you name the biggest movie hit directed by james cameron?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the first european travelers in a hot-air balloon were an english lord and two italian scientists.
2. iggy pop (??)
4.volvo (mercedes benz)
5. 1959 (1957?)
6. "titanic" ("the terminator") (DOH !)
the three passengers aboard that 8-minute maiden flight were a sheep, a duck, and a rooster.
joseph and jacques montgolfier, the french brothers who invented the hot-air balloon, made this first successful launch in 1783 in the presence of king louis XVI and queen marie antoinette.
all three animals survived.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !