DID YOU KNOW...
John Wayne acted in 153 movies over his career; he played a leading role in 142 of them, which gets him listed in the Guinness World Records for the most leading parts.
1. What's the more common name for a turkey's furculum ?
2. What color is the Sun-Maid Raisin girl's bonnet ?
3. How many points are there on the Statue of Liberty's crown ?
4. Introduced in 1912, what was the first Life Savers flavor ?
5. How many days does it take the planet Mercury to orbit the sun ?
6. Fill in the blank; A bushel of corn yields approximately _______ _______ of ethanol.
7. What was the name of Charles Foster Kane's Florida mansion in the 1941 classic Citizen Kane ?
8. There are three non-humans listed on ESPN's list of the top 100 North American athletes of the 20th century; what sort of critter are they ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Julia Louis-Dreyfus, best known for her role as Elaine Benes on Seinfeld is the daughter of billionaire Gerard Louis-Dreyfus, head of the Dreyfus Group.
5. 88 DAYS
6. 2.8 gallons
8. RACE HORSES
'nuff said !
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !