DID YOU KNOW...
Tropical rain forests cover only about 3% of Earth's surface but they are estimated to be responsible for more than 20% of global photosynthesis. For this reason, rain forests are often referred to as the "lungs" of the planet,
1. What was the last name of the Tsarist dynasty which ruled Russia for over 300 years?
2. Who was the first Afro American to win a Miss America crown ?
3. Name That Tune ;
"Born down in a dead man's town
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
You end up like a dog that's been beat too much
Till you spend half your life just covering up"
4. Beriberi is a nervous system ailment caused by a deficiency in the vitamin thiamine in the diet;
What is the more common name for this vitamin ?
5. What’s the food item of choice for a Secretary Bird ?
6. The African and French marigolds are native to what country?
a. – France
b. – Argentina
c. – South Africa
d. – Mexico
7. What is the most common Pub name in Great Britain, with at least 759 Pubs sharing the name ?
a. – Rose and Crown
b. – Red Lion
c. – King’s Head
d. - Queen’s Head
(Bonus – What is “Pub” short for ?)
8. The minnow is the smallest member of what fish family?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The “Jedi” of Star Wars fame were named for a Japanese Zen Master.
2. Vanessa Williams
3. Born in the USA
6. – d
7. – b (Public House)
The word “Jedi” is a term George Lucas borrowed from the Japanese word that describes historical films set in the Samurai period.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !