DID YOU KNOW...
During the Holocaust, the most respected German corporations used slave labor, including BMW, Daimler-Benz (Mercedes-Benz), Messerschmitt, and Krupp. Though they were not forced to use slaves, they nevertheless used them as “good business practice.” Additionally, I.G. Farben, a German chemical industry conglomerate, invested more than 700 million Reich marks (German dollars) to build a huge petrochemical plant at Auschwitz III, which was staffed by human slaves.
1. Fill in the blank; as of 2005, according to health officials, there are _____ rats for
every human in New York City.
2. If you are suffering from Coryza, what do you have?
3. In Kipling's "The Jungle Book", what sort of critter was named Bagheera ?
4. What oath do new nurses take at graduation?
5. what product was shilled by cartoon figures, (modeled after the "four tops" singing
group) whose names were A.C., Beebop, Red and Stretch?
6. Fill in the blank;
Gerber's slogan, "Babies are our only business", was changed after the Company
expanded into the business of selling __________.
7. what product used the ad slogan, "A woman never forgets a man who remembers!" ?
8. what powered the airplane, "Gossamer Condor"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ?
Johnny Cash spent a year of hard time behind bars at Folsom Prison.
1. four (the bright side ?? That's down from NINE in 2005)
2. a common cold
3. A BLACK PANTHER
4. the Florence nightingale pledge
7. WHITMAN'S CHOCOLATES
Johnny did a few "overnights" at some local jails for rowdy behavior, he never did hard
time at Folsom or any other prison. His concerts there and at San Quentin are well
Incidentally, Country Icon Merle Haggard was in the audience for one of these
concerts..... he was doing time for car theft.
Johnny is a member of both the Rock and Roll and the Country music Halls of Fame.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !