DID YOU KNOW...
The English word "girl" was initially used to describe a young person of either sex. It was not until the beginning of the sixteenth century that the term was used specifically to describe a female child.
1. What type of tournament is a "Roleo"
2. Name the girl who performs at Rosa's cantina in the Marty Robbins Hit, "El Paso".
3. What was the nickname of the "Rocky" heavyweight Champ, Apollo Creed?
4. On a typical movie set, what is the more formal title of the Gaffer?
5. How many films did Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney star in together?
6. Do you recall the name of the store where Al (Married...with Children) Bundy
7. What chain once used the slogan "We Do It All For You"?
8. Can you name the pop singing quartet consisting of sisters Debra, Joni, Kathy and
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A seven year-old child was the first known person to survive a fall over Niagara Falls.
1. log rolling
3. MASTER OF DISASTER
4. chief electrician
6. GARY'S SHOE EMPORIUM
8. sister sledge
His name was Roger Woodward, and he was seven when Jim Honeycutt, a family friend,
took him and his older sister, Deanne, for a boat ride on the Niagara river. Things went
wrong when the boat's motor died. The boat was pulled toward rapids and capsized,
throwing all three passengers overboard. Honeycutt's body was never recovered.
Deanne was rescued by people along the shore who saw the three thrown into the water
and immediately formed a chain out into the swift but shallow rapids to grab her as she
was being swept past. Roger, however, plunged 180 feet over the horseshoe falls, and
was pulled from the water by a "Maid of the Mist" tour boat crew. Amazingly, he was
conscious, with only a slight concussion.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !