WOULD YOU RATHER VISIT. . .
* Start, Louisiana, or Stop, Georgia?
* War, West Virginia, or Peace, Alabama?
* Straight, Oklahoma, or Gay, Oklahoma?
* Boring, Oregon, or Rapture, Indiana?
* Chance, Montana, or Fate, Texas?
* Smart, Virginia, or Dumbell, Wyoming?
* Democrat, Arkansas, or Republican, North Carolina?
1. What sort of food item comes in a nicoise, picholine, and arbequina variety?
2. In 1908, when she was thirteen, Mary Pickford acted in her first movie; how many films did she make in her first year?
3. What "Saturday Night Live" call-in show asked listeners to "dial 555-4444" ?
4. How many nations besides the USA use lethal gas for executing criminals?
5. What store chain had it's rise to success chronicled in a book titled, "Pour Your Heart Into It"?
6. What month doubles as national oatmeal month and national hot tea month ?
7. What big-shot deal maker wrote a book titled, "The Art of the Deal"?
8. What "Revenge of the Nerds" character spent most of the movie with his finger up his nose?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Scotch Tape was originally developed for the auto industry.
3. "coffee talk"
7. DONALD TRUMP
Scotch tape was created by the #M Company, which was busy manufacturing sandpaper at the time.
It was in the 1920's, and auto factory workers were having difficulty painting those two-toned cars that were the rage at the time. To get a clean edge between the colors, they requested a tape that stick when needed and then peel off cleanly and easily. At first, the tape had adhesive only along the edge, which was found to be ineffective, so #M went to work on the problem, and in the meantime, auto workers dubbed the invention "Scotch Tape", due to the thrifty amount of glue.
After the tape was re-tooled, the old name, er, stuck!
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !