DID YOU KNOW...
Rapper Eminem was forced to change his name from M&M to Eminem in 1995 after the manufacturers of M&M sweets threatened to sue.
1. what is a baby fish called?
2. what was the first name of grandpa Walton? ("the waltons")
3. what one-name singer had a song hit with "to sir, with love"?
4. which 1960's film told the story of Joe buck, a country boy trying to
survive in new York city?
5. do you recall the nickname of the battleship uss Missouri?
6. what do the "A", "B", and "C" designations in military warplane
i.d. #'s stand for;
(examples; the A-26 invader, the B-17 flying fortress, and the C-46 commando)
7. do you recall the name of the hero whose battles against the villain
"Ming the merciless" were chronicled in movie serials?
8. in h.w. Longfellow's famous poem, Hiawatha, what was Hiawatha's love
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Of all the Mammals that exist almost one-quarter of them can fly....
1. A Fry
4. Midnight Cowboy
5. "Mighty Mo' "
6. A= ATTACK, B= BOMBER, C= CARGO
7. FLASH GORDON
BATS ARE THE LARGEST SPECIES OF MAMMAL, MAKING UP 23% OF ALL KNOWN MAMMALS BY SPECIES.
BATS CAN BE FOUND IN ALL CLIMATES EXCEPT EXTREME
DESERT AND POLAR REGIONS. THE SMALLEST BAT IS THE BUMBLEBEE BAT OF THAILAND; THE LARGEST IS THE FLYING FOX, WITH A SIX-FOOT WINGSPAN.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !